How to Make a DIY Lighted Wine Bottle Place your wooden stars onto a protected surface. Paint one side with brown paint and let dry. Cover with white paint and let dry completely. Place tape onto the back bottom of a wine bottle. Fill the wine bottle 3/4 of the way with cold water and a container half full with cold water.
Method 1 Method 1 of 4: Painting Wine Bottles Download Article. Get acrylic paints.
How to make lighted wine bottles without drilling?
- An empty,cleaned wine bottle that I happened to have (okay,I drank the last few ounces of rich,sweet red wine I usually keep on hand that I use
- Battery-operated LED mini light set (15 lights),on sale at Walgreens a few weeks ago 3 for$10.
- Four decorative Christmas picks temporarily borrowed from my Christmas tree
How to make lightening in a bottle?
- Fold tin foil around your plastic fork so that it looks like a big spatula.
- Put on the rubber glove and use your gloved hand to rub the Styrofoam plate or rubber balloon on your hair or wool.
- Place the plate or balloon on your cutting board,and use the gloved hand to pick up your tin foil spatula.
How do you put lights in a bottle?
- Equipment and Materials List
- Choose Your Wine. This is the most fun part of the project. Find a distinctive wine bottle,and drink responsibly.
- Build the Jig. While the bottle is drying,build your jigs. Although this step may seem unnecessary,it makes a big difference.
- Make the Fish Wire. Take the 12-inch piece of wire coat hanger,and bend a 90-degree ell about a quarter-inch long on the end.