A cork that fits inside the bottleneck should be used to close the bottle. For those who have an extra cork lying around, this may be the ideal solution for properly sealing the bottle. In order to keep the alcohol from leaking out of the bottle, insert it into the bottleneck.
Can you remove a pour spout from a Flor de cana?
- A few weeks ago, I spent approximately 20 minutes attempting to pour rum from a Flor de Cana 1.75l bottle that came with a pour spout.
- It was a frustrating experience.
- My attempts to pull it out were ineffective, so I ended up slashing it out with a pair of scissors.
- It now works, but not very well; nonetheless, it is an improvement over the previous situation.
- And it’s not the first time I’ve come across a mediocre pour spout.