- El Jefe Tequilas is located in Kissimmee, Florida, near Sunset Walk at the Margaritaville Resort and Spa.
- El Jefe is a traditional Mexican restaurant with a tequila bar on the premises.
- Mario and Samantha Gonzalez, a father-daughter team, are the owners and operators of the business.
- Fernando’s Tequila Bar and Restaurant, the first restaurant owned and operated by the Gonzalez family in Chicago, opened its doors in 1984.
Where is El Tesoro tequila made?
It is a tequila brand manufactured at a distillery in the Mexican state of Jalisco, where the family who built the distillery is still actively involved in the company. Beam Suntory is in charge of marketing the brand in the United States.
What is this tequila with two celebrity founders?
One bottle of this Tequila has the names of two famous founders for the price of one. Hagar is the Van Halen vocalist that has been hired to take over for David Lee Roth. With movements like Jagger, Levine is the frontman of the band Maroon 5. They have collaborated to make mezquila, which is a hybrid between tequila and mezcal.
Who owns DeLeón Tequila?
2013 saw the purchase of a 50% stake in premium Tequila company DeLeón by Puff Daddy, also known as P. Diddy, Diddy, and Sean Combs, a rapper from the United States. The other half is still in the possession of Diageo.
Is tequila Mexican owned?
Tequila, on the other hand, is a product of Mexican culture, and there is nothing quite like a glass of Mexican-owned tequila. It’s all well and dandy if their enterprises generate money and employment in Tequila, Jalisco, where the ancient spirit is manufactured under the protection of the Denomination of Origin designation.
What is Delfino Tequila?
This Mexican-owned tequila is as classic as they come: it has been in operation since 1886, when Don Delfino González created the company. Although the company’s image has been well maintained by its owners, a contemporary brand design that looks excellent on any bar shelf has been implemented..
What are the best Mexican-owned tequila brands?
- For those who want to support Latino-owned businesses, here are a few tequila brands made in Mexico that you may try.
- The typical suspects (1800, Corralejo), as well as several that are smaller but as interesting, are among the list of choices.
- Sotol Hacienda de Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico Although similar to tequila, it has a distinct flavor.
- The Sotol Hacienda de Chihuahua is located in a historic hacienda that dates back centuries.