- Tequila, the latest single from Dan + Shay and the first single off their next album, depicts the narrative of a previous love who is brought back to the forefront of one’s thoughts after taking a drink of tequila.
- The movie that goes along with it goes even farther, with deaf campaigner and actor Nyle DiMarco appearing in the piece, which is set in the Colorado Rockies and tells the narrative of a love triangle.
Did Dan and Shay write a song about tequila?
- Take a look at this touching visual narrative to learn more!
- Dan and Shay are a couple who have been together for a long time.
- Tequila was released as a single in 2018 as part of the band’s self-titled first album.
- Dan + Shay, a country music duet, were able to compose a song about tequila that did not entail a party or other celebration.
In contrast, the band’s song ″Tequila″ is the polar opposite of a celebration.
What is the name of Dan and Shay’s song?
‘I’m speechless,’ says the author (2018) ‘Tequila’ is a song written and recorded by American country music duo Dan + Shay for their third studio album of the same name. Dan Smyers collaborated with Nicolle Galyon and Jordan Reynolds on the song’s writing, and he also worked on the track’s production alongside Scott Hendricks.
How do I listen to Dan+Shay’s Tequila song and album?
If you want to hear a preview of the Dan+Shay album and/or the Tequila song, click the ″play″ button below (or click ″listen″ to listen to the album on your preferred music streaming service): Take a look at the surprising music video for ″Tequila″ below…
How did the song Tequila become so popular?
- Music Canada awarded the song ‘Tequila’ a double platinum certification in October 2018.
- When ‘Tequila’ debuted at number one on the Canada Country airplay chart in July 2018, it became their highest-charting radio success and first chart-topper in the country music industry.
- The accompanying music video, directed by Patrick Tracy with cinematography by Jon Chema, premiered on March 1, 2018, and was produced by Patrick Tracy.
What happened in the Tequila music video?
Video clip for a song The video tells the narrative of a skier, portrayed by Mica Von Turkovich, and a hiker, played by Nyle DiMarco, who meet in a mountain range and fall in love with each other. The video was shot on location in Breckenridge, Colorado, and it was caught on 35mm film using a professional camera.
What does the video when I drink Tequila mean?
VIDEO FOR MUSIC It is the story of a skier, played by Mica Von Turkovich, and a hiker, portrayed by Nyle DiMarco, who meet in a mountain range and fall in love with one another. On location in Breckenridge, Colorado, the video was shot on 35mm film and then edited together in post-production.
Is Dan Shay deaf?
Dan and Shay are not deaf in the least. They are both able to hear quite well. This idea is most likely spreading because of their Tequila music video. Their hit song and video Tequila tells the narrative of a young female skier (played by Mica Von Turkovich) and a lone hiker (played by Colorado) who she encounters while skiing in the mountains.
Is Tequila a breakup song?
It’s a little bit of a heartache song, but it also says, ″I can accomplish all of these things.″ I can drink whiskey, red wine, and champagne all night, but when I taste tequila, I’m immediately transported back to that memories, and I’m immediately transported back to that girl’s house. All of the lyrics have a strong visual component.’
Who first recorded Tequila?
Tequila is a kind of liquor (The Champs song)
|Producer(s)||Joe Johnson (Challenge Records)|
|The Champs singles chronology|
|‘Tequila’ (1958) ‘Chariot Rock’ (1958)|
Are Dan and Shay brothers?
Are Dan and Shay related in any way? Despite the fact that Dan and Shay appear to be close now, they are neither brothers or even lifelong pals. When they met, they were both already working in the country music industry. Shay worked as a solo artist, while Dan was a member of a band known as Bonaventure.
Who is the deaf guy in Tequila?
Nyle DiMarco, an actor and model who is deaf, is the hiker. Turkovich and DiMarco learn to communicate using sign language during the course of the video for ″Tequila.″ DiMarco’s character teaches Turkovich several words and phrases in sign language, one of which being the name of his favorite liquor, tequila.
How did Dan & Shay get started?
- During an interview with the BobbyCast, Mooney revealed that T-Pain approached him about performing with him at a gig in Memphis, which led to Mooney securing a record deal with T-Nappy Pain’s Boy Entertainment label.
- The contract with the record label was terminated when he met his duet partner Dan Smyers and created the band Dan + Shay.
- Dan Smyers attended college to get a degree in finance.
When did Shay meet Dan?
After meeting each other at a house party in Nashville on December 7, 2012, the two singer-songwriters immediately began working together in the living room of Dan Smyers’ home.
Is Dan and Shay a couple?
After meeting each other at a house party in Nashville on December 7, 2012, the two singer-songwriters immediately began working together in Dan Smyers’ living room.
What country singers favorite drink is tequila?
It was an honor to share a Tequila with the King of Country: George Strait.
What country singer likes to drink tequila?
Tanya Tucker has liked a variety of various spirits throughout her life, according to her. Her favorite aspect of Cosa Salvaje Tequila, her own brand of tequila, is that it does not ″make me feel like I’m intoxicated,″ as she describes it.
Which country singer loves tequila?
She has loved a variety of spirits throughout her life, according to Tanya Tucker. Her favorite aspect of Cosa Salvaje Tequila, her own brand of tequila, is that it does not ″make me feel like I’m intoxicated,″ as she puts it.
What is the meaning behind tequila by Dan + Shay?
EXCLUSIVE: Dan + Shay Talk About the Relatable Meaning Behind Their New Song ″Tequila″ Although the song’s lyrics are highly relevant, the men spoke up about the song in an exclusive interview with iHeartRadio, where they discussed its origins as a ‘fun party song’ and how it grew into something much more emotional.
What is the story behind Dan and Shay?
A love tale in frigid Colorado is followed by Dan and Shay as they learn about one another one lesson at a time from individuals from two distinct cultures. Anyone’s senses may transport them back to long-forgotten experiences, especially when it comes to a taste of ″Tequila,″ as Dan + Shay sing about in their song.
Who wrote Dan + Shay’s’Tequila’?
In an interview with iHeartRadio, Dan + Shay reveal that the song was conceived during a writing session at Ocean Way in Nashville with two of their favorite songwriters, Jordan Reynolds and Nicolle Galyon. A song named ″Tequila″ was offered by Jordan, who described it as a ″fun party song with an up-tempo feel.″ At first, Jordan described it as a ″fun party song with an up-tempo vibe.″