What to Drink While Sipping Tequila
- Soda with Grapefruit Juice (a Paloma) Palomas are, in essence, the margarita’s younger sibling.
- A Tequila Sunrise is made with orange juice and grenadine.
- Bloody Maria (a Bloody Mary with tomato juice)
- A Tequila Collins is made with Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, and Club Soda.
- Beer, such as Corona Sunrise
- Lager beer
- Club Soda is a carbonated soft drink.
What mixes well with tequila?
We all know that ginger beer and vodka go together like peanut butter and jelly. The spicy mixture may be used with tequila as well. Over ice, combine two parts ginger beer with one part tequila, then garnish with a lime and a sprinkle of sea salt, if desired.
What to drink with El Diablo Tequila?
El diablo is a tequila-based beverage that every tequila enthusiast should have at least once. The recipe combines an aged tequila with lime juice and crème de cassis, which has a sweet black currant flavor and a sweet black currant aroma. Finish it off with a splash of your favorite ginger beer for a visually stunning cocktail. 14th out of 15
Can you mix tequila with Club Soda?
Using club soda’s components in tequila is beneficial for both flavored and unflavored tequila. Simply combine the ingredients in an ice-filled glass and drink up! We all know that ginger beer and vodka go together like peanut butter and jelly.