7 of the Finest Tequila Cocktails
- Lime. lime is a typical partner for tequila whether it’s used in cocktails like Margarita or consumed after a shot is taken.
- Club Soda is a carbonated beverage that is derived from sugar cane.
- Tomato Juice is a beverage made from tomato juice.
- Aloe Vera.
- Coconut Water.
- Coconut Milk.
- Bonus: Crème de Violette (violet cream).
Can you mix tequila with salt and lime juice?
In fact, more lime juice and/or salt may be added to almost any tequila mixer to make it taste better than it already is. This shouldn’t come as a surprise, considering that tequila is frequently paired with salt and lime. You may also add soda water to the mix, which would result in a drink similar to a Paloma.
What goes well with tequila?
Tequila is made more delightful to drink when it has been infused with agave syrup, which serves to soften the edge that it would otherwise have. Pineapple juice is another sweet option, and it works well with the tastes of tequila since it has a similar sweetness to it. The combination of the two ingredients results in a tropical cocktail with grassy and vegetal undertones.
Can you mix tequila with beer?
- The entire cocktail is produced right in the beer bottle, so simply sip part of the beer and then stir in the rest of the components until well combined.
- Theoretically, you could make a simple drink by mixing tequila with any type of sparkling water, mineral water, seltzer, or club soda for a refreshing treat.
- However, because Topo Chico has a higher mineral content than tequila, it is a popular choice among drinkers.
How do you make El Diablo Tequila?
In order to make the El Diablo, combine 12 ounces of crème de cassis (a sweet liqueur produced with black currant extract), 12 ounces of tequila, 12 ounces of lime juice, and a splash of sparkling water to finish with ginger beer or ginger ale. If you don’t want to use crème de cassis, you may just combine tequila with ginger ale or ginger beer to create a delightful drink.