″Patron Tequila″ is defined as ″Patron Tequila″ in The Free Dictionary.
It’s the step-cousin to the leave-in conditioner you’re using. John Paul DeJoria, a co-founder of Patrón, was preoccupied with co-founding the cosmetics company Paul Mitchell at the time of his entry into the liquor industry. After converting a $700 investment into a lucrative haircare business, DeJoria went on to co-found the world’s most successful premium tequila firm, Patron Tequila.
How is Patrón Tequila made?
- Everything about our tequila production takes place at Hacienda Patrón, where we exclusively produce Patrón.
- And we are quite proud of everything about it.
- Everything from our environmentally efficient reverse osmosis irrigation system to the agave waste we recycle is environmentally sustainable.
- And, perhaps most crucially, in the individuals who are involved in the production of our tequila – 60 hands from start to finish.
How do you drink a patrón?
- But that’s not an issue because the world of Patrón is full with interesting information just waiting for you to take them all in.
- Begin by branching out from the traditional margarita and experimenting with other flavors.
- Hint: Patrón is devoid of additives and does not employ any artificial ingredients.
- Pour a couple of drips of tequila into the palm of your hand and stir well.
Make a fist and rub your hands together.Wait five seconds before continuing.
How do you drink a tequila?
Stir the tequila around the glass to release the scents, then take a sip of the tequila from the sweet spot, which is located right above the top of the flute’s opening. Drink slowly and thoroughly to prepare your palate before rinsing it off with water. Then take a drink, making sure to blow air across your palate before swallowing.
How is Patrón Silver made?
Our aged tequilas are made by aging Patrón Silver in a variety of oak barrels and then blending them to make Patrón Reposado, Patrón Aejo, and Patrón Extra Aejo tequilas, among other things. In addition to manually packaging each bottle, the bottling staff ensures that the finished product is nothing short of perfection.
What does patron stand for in patron?
Patrón is a Spanish word that means ‘Godfather.’ Martin Crowley, a co-founder of Patron, was responsible for the design of the brand’s label. It bears a hornet on the label since JPD served in the Navy aboard the USS Hornet during his time in the service. Patron bottles are made by hand in Mexico, and they are known for their quality.
Who is the founder of Patrón?
Introduction. The Patrón Spirits Company was founded by John Paul DeJoria, who is the subject of this entrepreneurial tale.. Patrón Tequila is a tequila brand that was established in 1989 and has since grown to become one of the most valuable liquor brands on the planet.
What tequilas has Paul Mitchell made?
Gran Patrón Burdeos, Gran Patrón Platinum, Gran Patrón Piedra, Patrón Silver, Patrón Aejo, and Patrón Reposado are some of the most well-known premium tequilas in the world. In fact, DeJoria (who is also the co-founder of Paul Mitchell Hair Products) entered the tequila company almost on the spur of the moment.