Best Tequila For Shots
- Olmeca Altos Tequila Reposado is a tequila produced by the Olmeca family. For six to eight months, this tequila reposado is matured in white oak barrels that were formerly used to age bourbon.
- Sauza Silver Tequila is a premium tequila. Casa Sauza has a history that dates back to 1873, with three founders who all made significant contributions to the heritage that is Casa Sauza.
- Tasting Notes: El Espolon Blanco Tequila. Tequila Blanco is manufactured only from blue agave that is grown in the Highlands area of Mexico, and it is a premium product.
- Casamigos Blanco Tequila is a tequila produced by Casamigos. The history of this delicious tequila is extremely interesting. Clooney and Gerber were the driving forces behind the company’s creation.
- Patron Silver is a precious metal. Patron Silver tequila is a premium, unaged tequila that is renowned for its crisp smoothness and sharp finish.
What are the best tips for making tequila shots?
Consider pouring an excellent blanco tequila into your shot glass instead of a regular tequila because it is often smoother.Make the drink even more special by using an aged reposado tequila or a smokey mezcal as the base spirit.Make your tequila shots more interesting by rimming the shot glass with salt.Plain or colored sugar, as well as a 50-50 mixture of cinnamon and sugar, are all entertaining alternatives.
What is tequila and how is it used?
In addition to being a component in margaritas, tequila may be consumed in small doses as part of a happy hour ritual. A long history and vast variety of styles, manufacturing characteristics, and flavor profiles characterize Tequila, making it a popular alcoholic beverage across the world.