- 8 of the Finest Rum Cocktails Lemons/Limes
- Club Soda
- Tonic Water
- Pineapple Juice
- Coconut Water
- Flavored Seltzer
- Ginger Beer
- Other Ingredients:
- Rum and punch go together like peanut butter and jelly, although it doesn’t always fill a punch bowl.
- When it comes to mixed drinks, most people think of rum punch as a tall drink that contains a lot of fruit juices, such as the famous planter’s punch.
- Which fruits are used in it is a matter of personal preference.
- Some drinkers like pineapple, while others prefer passion fruit, and yet others enjoy a variety of fruits in their drink.
What drinks go well with rum?
The sweet and tangy flavors of cranberry juice combine beautifully with rum to create a refreshing cocktail that is perfect for the warmer months. With the addition of ice and a squeeze of lime, you may take this drink to the level of a more complicated cocktail.
Can you mix rum with lemon juice?
Still, you may simply combine rum with lemon or lime juice to create a refreshing cocktail. When it comes to black rum, lemon juice is an excellent choice, while lime juice is best suited for light rum. The juice alone will suffice to make your drink more interesting. The addition of a few dashes should be sufficient.
What is the best rum mixer?
The Best Rum Cocktails. 1 Coca-Cola. Tradition mandates that rum be consumed with Coke rather than Pepsi or an off-brand soda, although the highball cocktail really has a taste that is quite similar to Coke. 2 Coconut Water (optional). 3 ounces of pineapple juice 4 ounces of orange juice 5 ounces of grapefruit juice There are more items.
Does grapefruit juice mix well with rum?
It is possible to blend grapefruit juice with rum successfully; in this case, the sweetness of the rum helps to offset the harshness of the juice. But although some individuals would appreciate grapefruit juice on its own as a mixer, others may find it too strong as a standalone beverage.
What is the best mixer for rum?
– Lime juice (optional) – Ginger beer (optional). Fruits and vegetables such as orgeat (almond syrup), coconut (especially coconut cream), pineapple, and mint – Nutmeg – Passion fruit (optional)
What drinks have rum in it?
With the help of HardScoop Distillery and Pusser’s Rum, the two companies have collaborated to develop a 12 oz. canned, ready-to-drink version of the Pusser’s Rum Painkiller, a cocktail that originated in the British Virgin Islands (BVIs) and is now enjoyed across the world. The analgesic medication was